Piles also known as hemorrhoids are caused due to swelling and inflammation of the veins present in the rectum and anus.Anyone at any age can be affected by hemorrhoids.They are very common, with about 50% of people experiencing them at some time in their life.
Stages of Piles
1. First-Degree: Small swellings develop inside the anus but are not visible outside the anus
2. Second-Degree: That prolapse and retract on their own (with or without bleeding).
3. Third-Degree: Large swellings may protrude from the anus, but can be pushed back inside
4. Fourth-Degree: Larger swellings that hang down out of the anus and do not retract back inside. This type or contain blood clots. They also may pull much of the lining of the rectum through the anus.
5. Internal Piles: Develop in the inside lining of the rectum about 2-4 cm above the opening of the anus. They are usually painless and can’t be felt unless they are significantly enlarged.
6. External Piles are found lower in the anus than internal piles - usually underneath the skin that surrounds the back passage
Fissure are cracks in the skin of the anal canal. They are extremely frequent in the general population. So frequent that its said to occur once in man’s life.
Anal Fissures Symptoms
Firstly, anal fissures hurt a LOT (so much so that a person may actually want to avoid using the toilet). Bleeding is infrequent in fissure and may be just a streak on the stool.
Fistulas show up with pus discharge in the anal area (a ‘wet feeling’ at the anal area). They may also go through periods of pus discharge and quiet periods when there are no symptoms. Symptoms: The symptoms of piles vary depending upon the site of piles, duration of symptoms and your overall health.External piles cause swelling outside the anus, irritation and itching. In some people, they can be painful sometimes but they usually do not bleed. Internal piles bleed during passage of hard stools but they are usually not painful. At times there can be slimy discharge of mucus from the piles.
1. Genetic tendency(due to weak rectal veins,and walls) and poor tone of muscle in the rectal region, Constipation (hard stool).
2. Obesity Inactive or sedentary lifestyle, Chronic or prolonged cough, Pregnancy, Excessive use of laxatives or enemas Weight lifting on a daily basis.
The ayurveda treatment is a holistic method with no side-effects.
Contents & benefits of Pilerelief
1. Guduchi : Relieves constipation.
2. Dalchini : Aids Digestion, Relieves pain
3. Elaichi : Imroves digestion, Relieves acidity, Fights anemia
4. Chitrak : Stimulates digestive enzymes, Strengthen Digestion
5. Vidang : Helps to destroy the worms of stomach, improve appetite.
6. Triphala : Traditional bowel Tonic, promotes digestive regularity
7. Isabgol : Promotes bowel movements.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to reduce the constipation-the commonest factor for piles/Fissure/Fistula. Ayurveda Remedies can relieve pain or disco-mfort associated with these disorders and reduce the piles, fissures & fistula.Ayurvedic treatment gives you a relief in a few days. Over time, all the symptoms go away.
For Faster recovery from Piles, Fissure , Fistula: 1 PileRelief Sachet with water at bed time. 1 Tea spoon of Ghee is advisable for better results.